An exciting opportunity awaits an experienced Dental Assistant on a casual basis in Cheltenham. This position will suit a DA who is looking for a work life balance. The right applicant should be confident in chair side assisting, sterilization duties and maintaining proper infection control procedures.
About the role:
- Dental Assistant role with some reception duties
- Permanent Wednesdays (approx. 8.15-4PM)
- Flexibility required to cover holiday and sick leave
The ideal candidate should meet the following criteria:
- Certificate 3 in Dental Nursing highly desired
- Reception and administrative experience within dental industry
- A thorough understanding of techniques & procedures
- Assist in day to day clinic operations
- An excellent understanding of charting
- An excellent understanding of chair-side assisting
- An excellent understanding of infection control and oral health guidelines
- An excellent understanding of Dental 4 Windows
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you. Apply within or call Dentaide for a confidential discussion.