Dentaide is a proud supplier of agency staff to private and public dental healthcare professionals. We pride ourselves on recruiting a high caliber of staff on a casual basis, servicing our clients across Melbourne & regional Victoria.
We need reliable nurses who are looking for flexibility with days/hours of work to join the Dentaide team.
- Certificate 3 in Dental Nursing preferred
- General dentistry experience in Australia ESSENTIAL
- A thorough understanding of techniques & procedures
- Additional experience working with a specialist dentists is highly preferred
- An excellent understanding of charting
- An excellent understanding of chair-side assisting
- An excellent understanding of infection control and oral health guidelines
- An excellent understanding of common dental software
- Available to work on call & with appropriate notice
- Assist in the delivery of quality dental care in a private & public health care setting and be able to:
- Communicate with the dentist effectively
- Work at a comfortable pace
- Ensure room set up & change over is completed in a timely manner
- Ensure the patient is comfortable throughout the appointment
- Cover reception when required
As an agency nurse you can expect:
- The highest paying dental agency in Melbourne
- Dentaide payroll- no need to take tax forms or bank & super details to work
- Friendly consultants available 7 days a week
- Online availability management
- A weekly roster for pre booked shifts
If you meet the above criteria we would love to hear from you. Apply within or call Dentaide today if you would like to know more about our employment opportunities.