The oral health industry has expanded rapidly over the last 10 years. We are always on the lookout for qualified and experienced dental assistants to keep up with high demand.
You could be an entry level dental nurse searching for the perfect entry level role or you could have 10 years plus experience with a proud passion for the work that you do. We aim to match your skill set and experience with our clients to ensure you gain the most benefit out of your employment with Dentaide.
We are flexible with days and location of work we are also the highest paying agency in Melbourne. We believe in employing only the highest quality of staff. We pay you what you are worth! To join Dentaide you will need to meet the following criteria:
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in Australia
- Valid police check
- 2 work related references
Every applicant is required to partake in our recruitment process. Once you have submitted your resume you will receive a phone call within 3 business days. If your phone screen is successful you will be invited to attend an interview. Your interview will help us identify:
- Your experience with general and surgical dentistry
- Your knowledge of infection control and ADA hygiene standards
- Your Specific skill set/chair side knowledge and
- If you are suitable for temp on call work
For more information about temp dental jobs in Melbourne, register your interest with Dentaide today to find out what exciting opportunities await you. For more information about job vacancies visit our job board.
As a Dentaide temp nurse you can expect:
- Weekly pay schedule
- Pick your days of work
- Join the highest paying dental agency in Melbourne
- Access a Dentaide consultant 24hrs 7 days
- Manage your pre booked shifts online
- Download your payslips and manage your personal information
- Dentaide agency staff have access to the largest database of oral health professionals working in public and private dental health services across Melbourne and regional Victoria