We understand that working in a private clinic is very different to working in public services. All of our dental nurses have worked in Australian private and have completed relevant qualifications. Dentaide adheres to the strict guidelines set by the ADA and we ensure all staff are properly trained in infection control and hygiene standards. We service large and small practices for short term and long term temp assignments.
Our dental nurses have:
- Certificate 3 in Dental Assisting
- Minimum 6-12 months experience in Australia
- Valid police check
Other qualifications or experience may be sought if you require – just ask!
Our thorough interview process means we know our staff well and can find you the right match when you need a temp dental nurse. We identify:
- Experience with general and surgical dentistry and confirm this experience with working references
- Knowledge of infection control
- Familiarity with ADA hygiene standards
- Specific skill set and chairside knowledge
- Exact availability and working preferences